Trash & Garbage:
- The Town has contracted with "Waste Management" for the collection of trash and recycling materials for all agricultural and residential properties in the Town.
- Trash is picked up weekly and recyclables are picked up bi-weekly according to the map listed above — each Thursday of the month.
- The telephone number for Waste Management is 888-960-0008
The Town has a licensed brush, wood, and garden composting site at: 7122 County Highway I (1/4-mi. south of the Vienna Town Hall)
Hours of Operation
- The Vienna site will be open on the First & Third Saturdays of: April thru October from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Brush site will also be open the Wednesday following the Saturday it was open from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Special Disposal Needs — will be by request and by appointment with the Town Clerk.
- The brush site key will NO LONGER be available in our Town Hall vestibule. If you need to use the key on non-operating days, you will need to come into the the Town Hall office and request the key.
For related information on recycling in Dane County — including disposal of paint, mercury and other hazardous waste — go to: Dane County Clean Sweep.